Monday, September 1, 2014

Appreciating Nature's Given Beauty

 

Humans need food in order to live and survive. It is also the same with plants, they need soil for them to be able to grow, but soil is just one of the many needs of the plants. Light, water, air, fertilizer are also the other components of a healthy growing plant. That is why they say having your own garden at home is such a tedious job, and it feels like you have another baby, because you have to make sure that these plants meets all their needs in order to survive. It was a challenge for me at first, when I started gardening. Ever since I was kid, I felt like I never had a green thumb not just because the flowers that I planted wither and die in a matter of days but because It was never my hobby back in the old days.


I could still remember, back in my grandmothers garden. She used to plant her favorite red roses in pots and then line them all in our patio. I never thought that after all these years, I would also do the same. But now, I'm planting these red roses in a carriage house premier composite planter, which is a more elegant and modern in design. Everything about the carriage house design and its construction from a premier composite material shouts of craftsmanship and attention to detail. Having your own garden and knowing that every plant in your garden is a fruit of your labor is such an overwhelming feeling. Not only you get to exercise everyday because of the maintenance that these plants need, but also you harvest and eat your own food that is free from chemical fertilizers.


Plants are everywhere around us, they take time and patience to grow. But seeing the outcome or the fruits of your labor is already an achievement. You are not only cleaning the air at home but in many ways helping the environment to protect and save our planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment