Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Illuminated Planter

It has been exactly a month since I last take care of our plants and trees in our garden. Having a new baby at home is a total blessing but it disorganizes my everyday routine for the past two years since I have started gardening at home. Which I don’t have any regrets at all. Good thing I have my husband to help me with the gardening duties and tasks because I was advised by my doctor not to do any outdoor activities for a while so that my body could fully recover after giving birth. While I was putting my baby to sleep last night, I saw these beautiful dancing Christmas lights at our neighbor’s front yard.  And I suddenly realize that it’s almost Christmas and yet we haven’t decorated our home. 



Since, I really can’t go out to buy additional decors, I decided to purchase online.  I immediately open the page where we normally buy products and other materials. I feel very secure that my credit card details and all other information are kept private in this site. I bought additional illuminated planters for our garden. I wanted to bring our evening garden to life but also making sure that it would last long and could tolerate any weather condition. With hooks and lattice, I know that their products are of the highest quality and the materials are durable as well. I bought different colors and shapes of illuminate planters since they could be a good alternative for Christmas lights outdoors. 



Illuminated planter is a great décor, planter and lights all in one product. I am looking forward to receive this product in a couple of days. And I can’t wait to see our garden at night with these planters in it. Without lights our world would never be the same and without these lights there would also be no sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment