Monday, June 30, 2014

Free Water For The Plants In Every Home



Indeed, rainy season is here. A gardener like me should be thankful to the rain because I don't have to water every plants on the garden. Plus it helps cut off the water bills,as well as, saves my effort and time on finishing other tasks rather than watering the plants. There are actually many advantages that we could get from rainy season, aside from free water for the plants and lowering the costs of water bills. When rain comes, it replenishes plant life, which means increase in vegetative life. This is very important to environment, especially to us humans because the more vegetation the world has, the more carbon dioxide is absorbed from the air during photosynthesis. People will have cleaner air and breathe better, which is a very healthy aspect of a rainy season.


There are many reasons that we should be thankful for the rain, but sometimes too much rain or excessive rain can also cause problems to our plants in the garden. Too much water can cause flood and it could kill all our plants in the garden even destroy other properties. That is why, I made sure to transfer or move our pots and planters on a safer location, especially our low bowl planters. I have a collection of low bowl planters in our garden, some were given as a gift and others were bought by my husband. Those planters are very special to me. So, I had to make sure to take care of them just like all of the other pots and planters that I have at home. Taking care of these plants and planters are like looking after the welfare of my family. As a gardener, you have to make sure that the plants are safe and that they get everything they need to be able to grow healthily.


More often, we feel blue seeing the rain because our outdoor plans may get cancelled and these wet weather can also dampen our spirits. But, let us not forget that the rain is vital for plant life and the food we eat to survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment