Monday, July 14, 2014

Experiencing Life's Simple Pleasure

 

A cousin of mine who works at a BPO company, won a raffle ticket for a 3 days and two nights stay at a 5-star hotel. It is a reward for being consistent top agent in their account.She is very lucky because she also gets to pick another person to come with her. When she first told me the good news about her staying at the hotel for a paid vacation, I almost felt jealous because their company had these kind of reward system. But, when she said that she will bring me along with her, I almost jump for joy. But I couldn't do that because of the fact that I am 7 moths old pregnant. I felt that staying at a hotel even for just two nights would help us relax and regain our strength, as well as, let us experience a stress-free environment.


I made sure to make a list of everything that my husband and son would need to do when I am not around. And made bold letters on making sure that the plants are taken cared of by them. They both agreed to help one another while I am on a 3 day vacation with my cousin. I wanted to bring them along with us, but it would just ruin the plans my cousin and I made for the short stay at the hotel. My husband and son, drop us off at the hotel where we will be staying. The employees were very helpful and friendly and they always carry along with them their courteous smiles ready to greet and serve every customer. At the lobby, I notice that the have unique interiors. I was informed that the hotel was designed by a British Architect. When we reached the room where we will be staying, I immediately check the veranda. It is overlooking the pool and the whole city as well. They also have these cute modern lattice planter beside the coffee table at our veranda. There are varieties of flowers planted in the modern lattice planter which made it more interesting.


We were very satisfied and looking forward to stay in that hotel again. They really pampered us and made us feel very welcomed and well accommodated. Life is short, so we must make sure to grab every opportunity to enjoy life while it lasts. Let us also be thankful to our Creator for blessing us and providing us with the kind of life that we truly deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment